Re: How to copy the graphical display of a plan?

От Patrick Headley
Тема Re: How to copy the graphical display of a plan?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I didn't verify what the original poster said but I would like to add that it should be possible to save the query plan to a GIF.

Patrick Headley
Linx Consulting, Inc.
(303) 916-5522
pheadley@linxco-inc.com
www.linxco-inc.com
On 03/15/2018 01:42 AM, Holger Jakobs wrote:
Dear friends,

pgAdmin4 like pgAdmin3 does a very good job in displaying the execution plan of a query graphically.

Some plans are far too large to fit into the window, so it would be very nice to have it in some form of (editable?) graphic file, like SVG.

Is there a way of exporting it? Right-click doesn't show any option in this regard.

Best Regards,
Holger

От: GregS
Сообщение: Re: 500 Internal Server Error
От: Andrey Somov
Сообщение: configure pgadmin for docker-compose