Re: PostgreSQL 16 Release Management Team & Feature Freeze

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 16 Release Management Team & Feature Freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/6/23 5:37 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 3/21/23 11:35 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>
>> Additionally, the RMT has set the feature freeze to be **April 8, 2023
>> at 0:00 AoE**[1]. This is the last time to commit features for
>> PostgreSQL 16. In  other words, no new PostgreSQL 16 feature can be
>> committed after April 8, 2023 at 0:00 AoE.
>
> This is a reminder that feature freeze is rapidly approach. The freeze
> begins at April 8, 2023 at 0:00 AoE. No new PostgreSQL 16 features can
> be committed after this time.

The feature freeze for PostgreSQL 16 has begun.

Thank you everyone for all of your hard work and contributions towards
this release! Now we can begin to prepare for the beta period.

Thanks,

Jonathan

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: daitch_mokotoff module
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Making background psql nicer to use in tap tests