Re: [ODBC] Bug? Data Type Option 'Text as LongVarChar' notworking anymore?

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] Bug? Data Type Option 'Text as LongVarChar' notworking anymore?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

On 2017/09/13 23:34, Jan-Peter Seifert wrote:
> Hello,
>
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. September 2017 um 15:47 Uhr
>> Von: "Inoue, Hiroshi" <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp>
>
>> Could you set *Max LongVarChar* to 65535?
> Thank you very much! This workaround does work. We decreased Max Varchar to 65533 instead though.
> It still seems like a bug to me though.

Hmm, I want to eliminate *Text as LongVarChar*, *Unknowns as
LongVarChar* or *Unknown Sizes* option if possible.

BTW *UNKNOWNS as LongVarChar* option(default off) would be INVALID for
PG10 servers.
Are there any problems?
Because 'unknown' type would be 'text' type in PG10, 'unknown' items
before would be controlled
by *Text as LongVarChar* option(default on).

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

От: "Jan-Peter Seifert"
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Bug? Data Type Option 'Text as LongVarChar' notworking anymore?
От: "Sufiyan, Moz"
Сообщение: [ODBC] Error Notification