What do the Windows pg hackers out there like for dev tools?

От Ron
Тема What do the Windows pg hackers out there like for dev tools?
Дата
Re: What do the Windows pg hackers out there like for dev  (Mark Kirkwood <markir@paradise.net.nz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Subject line says it all.  I'm going to be testing changes under both
Linux and WinXP, so I'm hoping those of you that do M$ hacking will
pass along your list of suggestions and/or favorite (and hated so I
know what to avoid) tools.

TiA,
Ron

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Scrollable cursors and Sort performance
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Spaces in psql output (Was: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed)