Re: Transactions, Triggers and Error Messages

От Ledina Hido
Тема Re: Transactions, Triggers and Error Messages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Quoting Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:

 > What are you running this in?  ISTM this is a problem with bad
structure
 > of client-side code, not something to be fixed on the server side.
 >
 >             regards, tom lane

I'm using pgAdmin3. Basically when I run the query the first time it
gives the correct error but if I re-run it, then it says "ERROR:
current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block". Should I be doing something else, ie should I be
explicitly rolling back once the exception is raised so I don't get
this error? And if so how can I "catch" the exception. Sorry for my
ignorance :(

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Transactions, Triggers and Error Messages
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Beyond the 1600 columns limit on windows