Re: Column pgl.transaction does not exist in 8.3 beta 4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Column pgl.transaction does not exist in 8.3 beta 4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Shelby Cain <alyandon@yahoo.com> writes:
> Just upgraded from 8.2.5 to 8.3b4 on Windows and after reimporting my
> database I noticed the following messages are showing up sporadically
> in the server logs:
> 2007-12-07 11:56:17 CST ERROR:  column pgl.transaction does not exist at character 171

> Looks like it should be referencing pgl.transactionid instead?

Most likely you want pg_locks.virtualtransaction, instead --- that's
the closest match to the old behavior of pg_locks.transaction.

> Anyone have any idea as to what is generating this statement?

Nope.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Array index not used for query on first element?
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: record-based log shipping