Re: Standby server startup question - not broken, just curious

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: Standby server startup question - not broken, just curious
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Dec 17, 2014, at 8:49 AM, Scott Whitney <scott@journyx.com> wrote:

> This is _always_ somewhere in a WAL, hence wal_keep_segments. If this is set sufficiently high, you don't _need_ WAL
archiving.It will find the missing pieces from those, replay, and get back into streaming mode.

In addition, I believe it looks for local WAL copy first, before fetching from primary.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Scott Whitney
Сообщение: Re: Standby server startup question - not broken, just curious
От: Shayra Sharma
Сообщение: PostgreSQL