Re: Ajax/PostgreSQL

От Robby Russell
Тема Re: Ajax/PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Aug 5, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Paul M Foster wrote:

> But from what I can see, it would require PostgreSQL bindings in
> Javascript, and some way to pass the data back so that PHP could
> use it.

No, you should be able to this all within PHP with a AJAX library.
99% of my ajax experience has been with Rails.. and there is no need
to make javascript talk directly to PostgreSQL.

Robby

--
Robby Russell
Founder & Executive Director

PLANET ARGON, LLC
Ruby on Rails Development, Consulting & Hosting

www.planetargon.com
www.robbyonrails.com

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]
+1 815 642 4068 [fax]

От: Robby Russell
Сообщение: Re: missing chunk number 0 for toast value xxxxx
От: Tyler MacDonald
Сообщение: Re: Ajax/PostgreSQL