Re: Recording foreign key relationships for the system catalogs

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: Recording foreign key relationships for the system catalogs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Feb 2, 2021, at 17:00, Tom Lane wrote:
>No, I think it's correct as-is (and this is one reason that I chose to
>have two separate FK entries for cases like this).  confrelid can be
>zero in rows that are not FK constraints.  However, such a row must
>also have empty confkey.  The above entry states that for each element
>of confkey, the pair (confrelid,confkey[i]) must be nonzero and have
>a match in pg_attribute.  It creates no constraint if confkey is empty.

Thanks for explaining, I get it now.

>Appreciate the review!  Please confirm if you agree with above
>analysis.

Yes, I agree with the analysis.

/Joel

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: bugfix - plpgsql - statement counter is incremented 2x for FOR stmt
От: Michail Nikolaev
Сообщение: Re: Thoughts on "killed tuples" index hint bits support on standby