Question

От Mike Blankemeyer
Тема Question
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
I keep getting this error when trying to connect to my database

> Error trying to connect to database 'bess' on localhost

> PostrgreSQL error message: Connection to the database failed could not

> connect to server: Connection timed out

> Is the server running on host and accepting TCP/IP connection on port 5432

I'm pretty sure I accepted the default port which according to all the documentation I can find is 5432

I am very new to Linux, liking it but frustrated, thanks in advance for any help

Best
Mike Blankemeyer
Philadelphia Scientific

Mike_blankmeyer@phlsci.com

От: "Madere, Colin"
Сообщение: library path compile/link problem on Solaris
От: "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print"
Сообщение: Re: Question