Re: Upgrade 96 -> 11

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Upgrade 96 -> 11
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/2/19 2:20 PM, James Sewell wrote:

>     So this is a separate cluster from the one you used pg_upgrade on?
>

> In that case yes it was seperate
>

>     In other words when doing pg_upgrade you could not get a working
>     cluster, correct?
>

> Pg_upgrade does not complete - but as it hasn’t started migrating data I
> can start it and it’s fine (except for postgis which is now in a partial
> install state)

Now I will actually respond to list:)

So from your original post:

1) "The tablename table gets created causing the above error"

Is 'tablename' a user table or part of PostGIS?

2) "Both the versions have PostGIS 2.5.1 installed and working"

How do you know it is working on the 11 version?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com