Re: Should from_collapse be switched off? (queries 10 times faster)

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: Should from_collapse be switched off? (queries 10 times faster)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Peter schrieb am 23.03.2018 um 11:03:
> My queries get up to 10 times faster when I disable from_collapse
> (setting from_collapse_limit=1).
>
> After this finding, The pramatic solution is easy: it needs to be
> switched off.

You should post some example queries together with the slow and fast plans.
Ideally generated using "explain(analyze, buffers)" instead of a simple "explain" to see details on the execution

Thomas

От: Peter
Сообщение: Should from_collapse be switched off? (queries 10 times faster)
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Should from_collapse be switched off? (queries 10 times faster)