Re: [PoC] Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions

От Alena Rybakina
Тема Re: [PoC] Reducing planning time when tables have many partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 18.11.2023 06:13, Tom Lane wrote:
> John Naylor <johncnaylorls@gmail.com> writes:
>> On Sat, Nov 18, 2023 at 4:04 AM Alena Rybakina <lena.ribackina@yandex.ru> wrote:
>>> All diff files have already been added to v21-0002-Introduce-indexes-for-RestrictInfo patch.
>> Unfortunately, the patch tester is too smart for its own good, and
>> will try to apply .diff files as well.
> Yeah --- see documentation here:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Cfbot
>
> That suggests using a .txt extension for anything you don't want to
> be taken as part of the patch set.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Thank you for explanation. I fixed it.

I have attached the previous diff files as txt so that they will not
applied (they are already applied in the second patch
"v21-0002-PATCH-PATCH-1-2-Introduce-indexes-for-RestrictInfo-T.patch").
Also, the previous time I missed the fact that the files conflict with
each other - I fixed it too and everything seems to work fine now.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: reindexing an invalid index should not use ERRCODE_INDEX_CORRUPTED
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Relation bulk write facility