Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/contrib/pg_dumpaccounts (Makefile README pg_dumpaccounts.sh)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/contrib/pg_dumpaccounts (Makefile README pg_dumpaccounts.sh)
Дата
Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/contrib/pg_dumpaccounts (Makefile README pg_dumpaccounts.sh)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> What part of "no new features in bug-fix releases" is giving people
> trouble?

Interesting observation here: the key developers seem to be much more
exercised about this than the rest of the community.  Counting core
members and Peter we have three "no" and one "yes", whereas as best
I recall the votes from the rest of pghackers are about 6 to 1 in
favor.

Make of that what you will --- but I'm going to yield the point,
since the non-core sentiment seems to be very clear.

От: Partyka Robert
Сообщение: postgres not use table access permissions ?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql/contrib/pg_dumpaccounts (Makefile README pg_dumpaccounts.sh)