Re: Not able to connect specific database

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: Not able to connect specific database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 05.11.23 um 14:11 schrieb Kumar Rajesh:
Hi team,

I am not able to connect to one specific database and receiving error " PANIC:could not open critical system index 2662" as attached in picture . But I am able to connect other remaining database in samee instance.

Kindly help

When including text from a terminal window to a post, please don't add a graphical screenshot, but copy & paste the text itself!

It seems that your database cluster is broken. I'm afraid you will have to restore your backup.

Regards,

Holger

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012

От: Kumar Rajesh
Сообщение: Not able to connect specific database
От: Rajesh Kumar
Сообщение: Error