Re: POC: GUC option for skipping shared buffers in core dumps

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: POC: GUC option for skipping shared buffers in core dumps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

The current approach could be better because we want to use it on
Windows/MacOS and other systems. So, I've tried to develop another
strategy - detaching shmem and DSM blocks before executing the abort()
routine.
As I can see, it helps and reduces the size of the core file.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: On login trigger: take three
От: Andrey Lepikhov
Сообщение: Re: RFC: Logging plan of the running query