Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?

От E-BLOKOS
Тема Re: ZFS filesystem - supported ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/26/2021 2:35 AM, Laura Smith wrote:
> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Inshort, i would stick with ext4 unless you have a good reason not to. Maybe there is one. I have done this a long time
andnever thought twice about which file system should support my servers.

> Curious, when it comes to "traditional" filesystems, why ext4 and not xfs ? AFAIK the legacy issues associated with
xfsare long gone ?

XFS is indeed for me  the most stable and performant for postgresql
today. EXT4 was good too, but less performant.

--
E-BLOKOS

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: plpython3 package installation problem
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Determining if a table really changed in a trigger