Re: CannotAcquireResourceException in Junit

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: CannotAcquireResourceException in Junit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Jan 24, 2018, at 9:57 AM, Abhra Kar <abhra.kar@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hi,
>          I am getting the following error while running bunch of Junit test cases through “ant test” command----
>  Caused by: com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.CannotAcquireResourceException: A ResourcePool could not acquire a resource
fromits primary factory or source.
> PFA full stack trace.
>
> After execution of 300 test cases I got this error. The setup() method code snippet is ---
>
> @Before
>     public void setUp() throws Exception {
>         entityManager = entityManagerFactory.createEntityManager();//javax.persistence.EntityManager
>         entityManager.getTransaction().begin();
> }
>
> this method ran for all 300 test cases but didn’t get error .
>
> Another 900 test cases are remaining. I tried running single test cases from those test cases, getting same error for
all.
> What is root cause of this error.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Abhra
> <StackTrace.doc>
Apparently Merlin is busy elsewhere.  You need to name the OS, the postgres version, and the stack you’re using.

But my guess is you’re not closing those connections and have hit a configuration limit for maximum connection.

От: James Keener
Сообщение: Re: Using Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres
От: Abhra Kar
Сообщение: Re: CannotAcquireResourceException in Junit