Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 5/23/22 11:31, Rob Sargent wrote:
> On 5/23/22 12:15, Tom Lane wrote:

>> pg_restore -f - db.dump | head
>>
>> which should provide some comments telling you the originating
>> server version and pg_dump version.
>>
>>             regards, tom lane
>
> OK, back to reality: version 10 dump.
>
> The output of from head command is very different that Adrian shows but
> I'm still left giving pg_restore(14) a shot.  Getting older server will
> be challenging.

Different view of the information.

pg_restore -l has more detail, but all you are interested in is this:

-- Dumped from database version 14.2
-- Dumped by pg_dump version 14.2

anyway.

As to older version, how are you installing Postgres?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump