Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Properly set relpersistence for fake relcache entries.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Properly set relpersistence for fake relcache entries.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sep 15, 2012, at 11:32 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Right, but we do a shutdown checkpoint at the end of crash recovery.

> Yes, but that only writes the buffers that are dirty. It doesn't fix the lack of a BM_PERMANENT flag on a buffer that
oughtto have had one. So that page can now get modified AGAIN, after recovery, and not checkpointed.

Ugh.  Yeah, we need to fix this ASAP.  I've notified pgsql-packagers to
expect a release this week.

От: Rural Hunter
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] pg_upgrade from 9.1.3 to 9.2 failed
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Properly set relpersistence for fake relcache entries.