Re: Postgresql

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Aug 19, 2018, at 10:56, Sonam Sharma <sonams1209@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you! Can you please help me with any advantages/disadvantages.. my db size is less than 10gb. I am very new to
this.

That's a topic far too broad for a simple mailing list thread.  PostgreSQL is extremely feature-complete, but how it
performson any particular database will vary considerably.

The good news is that for a database of that size, it's easy to install it and test it against your workload.  That's
reallythe only practical way of telling if it will be suitable for you.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for function 125940