Re: BUG #1200: VACUUM ANALYZE bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1200: VACUUM ANALYZE bug
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"PostgreSQL Bugs List" <pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org> writes:
> Before I run the VACUUM ANALYZE command all query that use JOIN command
> return the error: ERROR invalid typeLen: 0.

You seem to have a rather badly broken copy of Postgres :-(  Does it
pass the regression tests?  (I'd bet not.)

PG 7.4 is known to run on Linux/Alpha, and since the report in the
"supported platforms" table is from someone at debian.org, I would
imagine that test was specifically on Debian.  So it ought to work
for you.  Perhaps you got a corrupted download, or used a buggy
compiler to build it, or some such.

От: "PostgreSQL Bugs List"
Сообщение: BUG #1200: VACUUM ANALYZE bug
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: casting strings to multidimensional arrays yields strange results