Re: Postgre7.0.2 drop user bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgre7.0.2 drop user bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Matthew <matt@ctlno.com> writes:
>> Anyway, any comments?  Can anyone else repeat this? I hope this is easy to
>> fix.  I guess the quick fix is to disallow multiple users to be specified
>> in the drop user command.

The correct fix is CommandCounterIncrement() in the DROP USER loop,
so that later iterations can see the changes made by prior iterations.
Without, death and destruction ensue if any of the users are in the
same groups, because the later AlterGroup calls fail.

Fixed in current and back-patched for 7.0.3.

От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: time stops within transaction
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: time stops within transaction