Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml

От Brar Piening
Тема Re: Add id's to various elements in protocol.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Feb 25, 2022 at 06:36, Brar Piening wrote:
> The major problem in that regard would probably be my lack of
> XSLT/docbook skills but if no one can jump in here, I can see if I can
> make it work.

Ok, I've figured it out.

Attached is an extended version of the patch that changes the XSL and
CSS stylesheets to add links to the ids that are visible when hovering.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Allow root ownership of client certificate key
От: "Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth"
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: add "--config-file=" option to pg_rewind