Re: gp_dump: error in finding the last system oid: ERROR: get_relation_info: Relation 1262 not found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: gp_dump: error in finding the last system oid: ERROR: get_relation_info: Relation 1262 not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
charette@writeme.com (Stephane Charette) writes:
> dumping database "log"...
> pg_dump: error in finding the last system oid: ERROR:
> get_relation_info: Relation 1262 not found

Don't tell me you did something as foolish as dropping pg_database?
No?  Well, maybe you've got a corrupted index.  Try running a reindex on
pg_class, or on all the system catalogs if that doesn't help.  See the
REINDEX reference page for details on the arcane procedure to follow.

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: How to estimate size of a row and therefore how much progress this query has made
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Visual design tools for Postgresql