Re: Convert bytea to Float8

От Lee Keel
Тема Re: Convert bytea to Float8
Дата
Список pgsql-general

At this point I would be willing to try anything.  I am just not sure how to
do it in C and get it into the database.  Can you, or anyone else, help me
out with this?  I am running postgres 8.2 on a 64 bit windows vista os with
VS2005 installed, so:

1) Can I use VS2005 C++ dll?
2) Where do I set the dynamic library path? I found it commented out in the
pstgresql.conf file, but it is referencing $libdir.
3) Actually, I have not written C code in so long, I would probably even be
better off if I could get someone to write this for me.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this, but that is outside of my expertise
with postgres.

Thanks,
LK

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message
containsconfidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
shouldnot disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

От: Lee Keel
Сообщение: Re: Convert bytea to Float8
От: RNG
Сообщение: Problems inserting data into a table with a sequence