Re: Compilation errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Compilation errors
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Gregory Stark wrote:
>> flex 2.5.33

> Aha! Known to be broken, iirc. Use flex 2.5.4a

No, the known breakages with flex were years ago; 2.5.33 has only been
out a year.  I think 2.5.31 might have been the one we saw big problems
with (there's a note warning against using it on the flex sourceforge
page).

I think most of us do still use 2.5.4a, but it'd probably be a good idea
to check out 2.5.33 and see if it can be made to not generate warnings.
I'm certainly tired of seeing the warnings 2.5.4a creates ...

От: "plabrh1"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for Implenting read-only queries during wal replay (SoC 2007)
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: COMMIT NOWAIT Performance Option