Re: pgsql: Attempt to get plpython regression tests working again for MSVC

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Attempt to get plpython regression tests working again for MSVC
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Attempt to get plpython regression tests working again for MSVC builds.
> This has probably been broken for quite a long time. Buildfarm member
> currawong's current results suggest that it's been broken since 9.1, so
> backpatch this to that branch.

While not objecting to the patch itself, I don't understand this commit
message.  I see no recent buildfarm results suggesting that currawong
(or indeed any other MSVC critter) is unhappy with plpython.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: pgsql: Attempt to get plpython regression tests working again for MSVC
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Update oidjoins regression test for 9.4.