Re: Memory leak from ExecutorState context?

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Memory leak from ExecutorState context?
Дата
Re: Memory leak from ExecutorState context?  (Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/19/23 00:27, Melanie Plageman wrote:
> On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 6:35 PM Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
> <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 17 May 2023 13:46:35 -0400
>> Melanie Plageman <melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> It is a matter of opinion, but I tend to prefer the commit with the fix
>>> for the existing indentation issues to be first in the patch set.
>>
>> OK. moved in v10 patch set.
>
> v10 LGTM.

Thanks!

I've pushed 0002 and 0003, after some general bikeshedding and minor
rewording (a bit audacious, admittedly).

I didn't push 0001, I don't think generally do separate pgindent patches
like this (I only run pgindent on large patches to ensure it doesn't
cause massive breakage, not separately like this, but YMMV).

Anyway, that's it for PG16. Let's see if we can do more in this area for
PG17.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dimitry Markman
Сообщение: How to ensure that SSPI support (Windows) enabled?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to ensure that SSPI support (Windows) enabled?