RE: BUG #18168: Parallel worker failed to initialize: could not create inherited socket: error code 10106

От Boyer, Maxime (he/him | il/lui)
Тема RE: BUG #18168: Parallel worker failed to initialize: could not create inherited socket: error code 10106
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> FWIW, the PG code that throws that error message is old enough to vote;
> it's not something we changed in a recent minor release.

Yeah, that's what I thought :'D

> I am guessing you saw the impact of some external event, but I don't know what.

Fair enough. This happened the day after reverting to 11, because of the memory error on 14, but I also doubt it's
related.I was stopping one of the application node at the time. Maybe a Windows thing, or something related to the
firmwareupdates.

We can leave it there for now then. We might try to fallback to see if it happens again.

Thanks,
Maxime

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18168: Parallel worker failed to initialize: could not create inherited socket: error code 10106
От: Greg Hennessy
Сообщение: missing requirement on ccache in postgresql16-devel