Re: BUG #18358: I am not able to change the existing SQL connection to Postgres connection in existing application

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: BUG #18358: I am not able to change the existing SQL connection to Postgres connection in existing application
Дата
Ответ на BUG #18358: I am not able to change the existing SQL connection to Postgres connection in existing application  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 22 Feb 2024, at 06:25, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Routine: ClientAuthentication 28000: no pg_hba.conf entry for host
> "10.136.66.234", user "doadmin", database "defaultdb", no encryption

> Can I have any solution to migrate from Microsoft SQL Server to Postgres
> SQL?

The error is fairly clear that Client Authentication failed when connecting,
that might be a good place to start investigating.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18354: Aborted transaction aborted during cleanup when temp_file_limit exceeded
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #18359: autovacuum stopped vacuuming user tables, focusing on just pg_auth_members repeatedly