Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Oct 14, 2023, at 16:40, David E. Wheeler <david@justatheory.com> wrote:

> Following up from a suggestion from Tom Lane[1] to improve the documentation of boolean predicate JSON path
expressions,please find enclosed a draft patch to do so.

And now I see I can’t spell “Deviations”. Will fix along with any other requested revisions. GitHub diff here if you’re
intothat sort of thing:

  https://github.com/postgres/postgres/compare/master...theory:postgres:jsonpath-pred-docs

Best,

David

От: "David E. Wheeler"
Сообщение: Patch: Improve Boolean Predicate JSON Path Docs
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes