Find all instances of a column in the entire database.

От Gavin 'Beau' Baumanis
Тема Find all instances of a column in the entire database.
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hi Everyone,

I am hoping that you might be able to give me some assistance with the
following task!
I have a database with nearly 200 tables and I need to find all tables
that contain a column of myColumnName.

I was hoping there might be a built-in function for this task, but I
have been unable to find any information through our good friend Mr.
Google or by perusing the fine manual.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts you might have.

- Beau

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Moiz Kothari"
Сообщение: Re: Query tuning
От: hubert depesz lubaczewski
Сообщение: Re: Find all instances of a column in the entire database.