Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I was afraid you were going to say that.  It's completely bizarre, but
> seems to be a "thing" in computer science.

Or maybe it's a "math thing".  But an overlap implies some length. A
point has no length.  Maybe think of them as abutting one another? One
ends /there/, the other starts /there/.

От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???
От: Brian Dunavant
Сообщение: Re: "two time periods with only an endpoint in common do not overlap" ???