Re: query tool - current_timestamp

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема Re: query tool - current_timestamp
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 03/09/2022 09:57, Polgár Benedek wrote:
> Dear Support Team!
>
> I noticed that in pgadmin4 version 6.13 the current_timestamp and now
> functions are not updated within the query tool.
> So when I issue the command several times at later times in same query
> tool pane,
> it always returns the same time (when the query tool was opened).

It works OK for me - repeatedly clicking the "Execute" button with

    select current_timestamp, now()

in the query tool returns an updated result every time.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie

От: Polgár Benedek
Сообщение: query tool - current_timestamp
От: Polgár Benedek
Сообщение: Re: query tool - current_timestamp