Re: pgadmin 8.3 beta 5: ERROR: permission denied for tablespace pg_default

От Harald Armin Massa
Тема Re: pgadmin 8.3 beta 5: ERROR: permission denied for tablespace pg_default
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave,

> According to the words of Master Tom in
> http://svr5.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-06/msg00947.php,
> " Joe User probably shouldn't be fooling with tablespaces at all."

Gah - so you can use it despite having no permissions on it if you don't
specify it? On what planet does that seem sane?

As much as I understood, pg_default is not necessarly the default tablespace??? But I never fiddled with tablespaces up to now :)

But if your theorie is correct, then that sanity or not is buried deep within Postgres ... I am very sure that I am using the default win32 build.

I guess I'll have to on the CREATE version of the dialogs. Thankfully,
it shouldn't matter for the ALTER versions as they only script the
tabespace if you try to change it.

Sounds fine.

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Export the explain diagram?
От: Erwin Brandstetter
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 8.3 beta 5: ERROR: permission denied for tablespace pg_default