Re: Fix compiler warnings on 64-bit Windows

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Fix compiler warnings on 64-bit Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-02-13 16:19, Tom Lane wrote:
> According to C99 and POSIX, intptr_t should be provided by <stdint.h> ...
> now that we're requiring C99, can we get away with just #include'ing
> that directly in these test files?

I think in the past we were worried about the C library not being fully
C99.  But the build farm indicates that even the trailing edge OS X and
HP-UX members have it, so I'm content to require it.  Then we should
probably remove the Autoconf tests altogether.

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: assert pg_class.relnatts is consistent
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Global temporary tables