Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of autoconf output files for GSSAPI changes.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of autoconf output files for GSSAPI changes.
Дата
Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of autoconf output files for GSSAPI changes.  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-committers

On 2023-04-17 Mo 15:53, Tom Lane wrote:
I think this also needs a fix in src/tools/msvc/Solution.pm, see
<https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=bowerbird&dt=2023-04-17%2016%3A30%3A03>
Argh, forgot about that.  Will fix.

(This three-build-system business can't go away soon enough.)

From my POV we can remove it any time - I am still having Windows issues with meson, but only with MSYS2. The MSVC meson build on drongo is perfectly well behaved.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Update Solution.pm for HAVE_GSSAPI[_GSSAPI]_EXT_H, too.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Further cleanup of autoconf output files for GSSAPI changes.