Re: centos7 setup - repomd.xml signature could not be verified for pgdg-common

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: centos7 setup - repomd.xml signature could not be verified for pgdg-common
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Mon, 2024-01-08 at 19:40 +1100, Kieren Diment wrote:
> It looks like this is something that happens from time to time e.g.
> BUG #17003.
>
> It started happening for us today during our build process and I
> thought I'd better report it.
>
> Full error is:
>
> failure: repodata/repomd.xml from pgdg-common: [Errno 256] No more
> mirrors to try.
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml
> :
> [Errno -1] repomd.xml signature could not be verified for pgdg-common

Info is here:

https://yum.postgresql.org/news/pgdg-rpm-repo-gpg-key-update/

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, PostgreSQL Major Contributor

От: Richard Guo
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18261: Inconsistent results of SELECT affected by joined subqueries
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18261: Inconsistent results of SELECT affected by joined subqueries