Re: how to install pgcrypto

От Tim Clarke
Тема Re: how to install pgcrypto
Дата
Список pgsql-general

The psql command is a client - an "interactive terminal". It provides a command-line version of pgAdmin.

See here for other client applications:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/reference-client.html

The "create extension..." command is one that you give to either psql or pgAdmin; they execute it against the current database.

Tim Clarke

On 03/08/18 09:53, Ze Victor Harry wrote:
hello again I have a small problem here can someone tell me briefly how to do it? I am getting this error

When I give ant fresh_install it gives error PostgreSQL 'pgcrypto' extension installed /up to date? False (not installed) Create extension pgcrypto.

I have tried to look up for solutions and they all say I have to run a command
# Login to your "dspace" database as a superuser
psql --username=postgres dspace
# Enable the pgcrypto extension on this database
CREATE EXTENSION pgcrypto;
 but where I got confused is from where do I run these commands.is it from cmd? or in pgadmin query tool? I need clearly articulated  steps

От: "Charles Clavadetscher"
Сообщение: RE: how to install pgcrypto
От: Andreas Joseph Krogh
Сообщение: WAL-dir filling up with wal_level = logical