Re: binary logs: a location other than pg_xlog??

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: binary logs: a location other than pg_xlog??
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Lou Picciano <loupicciano@comcast.net> writes:
> Admin Friends, Can someone tell me the conf variablee to change location of binary logs? Would like to store logs in
alocation other than pg_xlog in cluster data dir.

There is no such setting.  But if you're so inclined you can make
pg_xlog be a symlink to some other directory.

От: Lou Picciano
Сообщение: binary logs: a location other than pg_xlog??
От: Lou Picciano
Сообщение: Re: binary logs: a location other than pg_xlog??