Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG
Дата
Re: BUG #17946: LC_MONETARY & DO LANGUAGE plperl - BUG  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/3/23 12:25, Tristan Partin wrote:
> On Sat Jun 24, 2023 at 8:09 AM CDT, Joe Conway wrote:
>> Although I have not looked yet, presumably we could have similar
>> problems with plpython. I would like to get agreement on this approach
>> against plperl before diving into that though.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> I don't see anything immediately wrong with this.

Any further comments on the posted patch[1]? I would like to apply/push
this prior to the beta and minor releases next week.

Joe

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ec6fa20d-e691-198a-4a13-e761771b9dec%40joeconway.com

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Performance degradation on concurrent COPY into a single relation in PG16.
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Performance degradation on concurrent COPY into a single relation in PG16.