Re: Order by and timestamp

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Order by and timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?utf-8?Q?Bj=C3=B6rn_Lundin?= <b.f.lundin@gmail.com> writes:
> Ooh - terrible sorry.
> The output from first post describing the database schema
> Was actually from my production machine - a raspberry pi.
> The pi hold a db on an usb-disk, which is pg_dump()ed every night and imported to ibm2 history db (the bad one)

> The schema is identical to the one with trouble - which is a history database
> Intended for testing

Hmmm ... schema is evidently the same, but locale seemingly not.
Is it possible this is a locale problem?  I did not look closely
at the original data, but I'm suddenly wondering if it could be
explained by misinterpreting the date field order (month-day vs
day-month).  Check the datestyle settings on both machines.

От: Björn Lundin
Сообщение: Re: Order by and timestamp
От: Samuel Smith
Сообщение: Re: Invalid byte sequence errors on DB restore