Re: Case sensitive grant statements in pg14?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Case sensitive grant statements in pg14?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> writes:
> I am having instances of (substituting example names for schema and role):
>  grant create, usage on schema my_schema to bob;

> returning the error message:
> ERROR: syntax error at or near "bob"

> but:
> GRANT CREATE, USAGE ON SCHEMA my_schema TO bob;

> succeeding.

> I hope that's clearer.

Well, it's clearer, but I don't believe it.  What I think is
far more likely an explanation is that you've got some weird
non-ASCII whitespace in the first version of the command.
Copying-and-pasting from your mail doesn't show anything
strange though.

От: "Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)"
Сообщение: Error: Package: postgresql13-devel-13.13-1PGDG.rhel7.x86_64
От: Michael Thomas
Сообщение: help