Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump
Дата
Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Re: Add LZ4 compression in pg_dump  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2/23/23 16:26, Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Thanks for v30 with the updated commit messages. I've pushed 0001 after
> fixing a comment typo and removing (I think) an unnecessary change in an
> error message.
>
> I'll give the buildfarm a bit of time before pushing 0002 and 0003.

I've now pushed 0002 and 0003, after minor tweaks (a couple typos etc.),
and marked the CF entry as committed. Thanks for the patch!

I wonder how difficult would it be to add the zstd compression, so that
we don't have the annoying "unsupported" cases.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Kirk Wolak
Сообщение: Proposal: :SQL_EXEC_TIME (like :ROW_COUNT) Variable (psql)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "out of relcache_callback_list slots" after multiple calls to pg_logical_slot_get_binary_changes