Re: Fix pg_dump dependency on postgres.h

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix pg_dump dependency on postgres.h
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM> writes:
> Thank your for Your and Alvaro's comments. I attached updated patch
> version only with YYSTYPE definition.

Applied with minor revisions.  I fixed pg_conversion.h as well; the only
remaining special inclusions in the catalog header files are of
pg_list.h.  For the moment that header doesn't seem to be a problem
for client-side code to include, but someday we may want to do more
cleanup here.

The immediate remaining problem is that pg_resetxlog.c still includes
a bunch of backend-only headers, which as far as I understand still
blocks your build requirements.  I poked at this a little bit, but
didn't see any easy solution ...

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Moving snapshot code around
От: "Gevik Babakhani"
Сообщение: Re: V1.1 patch for TODO Item: SQL-language reference parameters by name.