Re: Commitfest Update

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Commitfest Update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 30.03.22 20:41, Greg Stark wrote:
> Patches that are Waiting on Author and haven't had activity in months
> -- traditionally they were set to Returned with Feedback. It seems the
> feeling these days is to not lose state on them and just move them to
> the next CF. I'm not sure that's wise, it ends up just filling up the
> list with patches nobody's working on.

If you set them to Returned with Feedback now, they can still be
reawoken later by setting them to Needs Review and pulling them into the
then-next commit fest.  That preserves all the state and context.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Possible fails in pg_stat_statements test
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Higher level questions around shared memory stats