Re: query planner not using the correct index

От Joshua Shanks
Тема Re: query planner not using the correct index
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Yeah with default_statistics_target at 500 most_common_vals had 4
values with the fourth having a frequency of 1.5% and distinct have
250+ in it.

How do I increase the stats target for just one column?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: query planner not using the correct index
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: query planner not using the correct index