Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
richard coleman <rcoleman.ascentgl@gmail.com> writes:
> This might sound like a silly question, but how would I list the privileges
> the various roles have on the database objects themselves?

Perhaps you are looking for psql's \l command?  It's a bit
nonstandardly named (one would expect \d something)

От: richard coleman
Сообщение: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: how to list privileges on the database object itself via SQL?