Re: Possible bug: SQL function parameter in window frame definition

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: Possible bug: SQL function parameter in window frame definition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

 Tom> Hm. transformRuleStmt already does special-case utility statements
 Tom> to some extent, so my inclination would be to make it do more of
 Tom> that. However, it looks like that might end up with rather
 Tom> spaghetti-ish code, as that function is kind of messy already.

 Tom> Or we could abandon the notion of adding the assertion. I don't
 Tom> know how much work it's worth.

Fixing transformRuleStmt just pushes the issue along another step:
InsertRule wants to do recordDependencyOnExpr on the rule actions,
which just does find_expr_references_walker.

I'm going to leave the assertion out for now and put in a comment for
future reference.

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Generic functions for Node types using generated metadata
От: Joe Nelson
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Make use of C99 designated initialisers fornulls/values arrays